Brussels Airlines is the flag carrier of Belgium and the largest airline in the country by fleet size and passengers carried. It is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, and has its main hub at Brussels Airport. Brussels Airlines flies to over 70 destinations in over 30 countries worldwide.
Destinations they fly to
Brussels Airlines flies to a wide range of destinations in Europe, Africa, and North America. Some of the most popular destinations include:
- Europe: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dublin, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Oslo, Paris, Porto, Prague, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna, and Zurich
- Africa: Abidjan, Accra, Banjul, Conakry, Cotonou, Dakar, Douala, Entebbe, Freetown, Kigali, Kinshasa, Lagos, Luanda, Monrovia, Ouagadougou, and Pointe-Noire
- North America: Boston, Chicago, Montreal, New York City, and Toronto
Their loyalty program
Brussels Airlines’ loyalty program is called Miles & More. It is a free-to-join program that offers members a number of benefits, including:
- Miles & More miles: Members earn Miles & More miles every time they fly with Brussels Airlines or any of its partner airlines. Miles & More miles can be redeemed for flights, upgrades, and other rewards.
- Elite status: Members who earn enough Miles & More miles or fly a certain number of times per year can qualify for elite status. Elite status members receive additional benefits, such as priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling.
- Lounge access: Elite status members and certain high-paying fare passengers have access to Brussels Airlines’ lounges around the world. Lounges offer a variety of amenities, including comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, and food and drinks.
Their seating and the classes of seats
Brussels Airlines offers a variety of seating options on its flights, depending on the aircraft type and route. The most common seating classes are:
- Economy class: Economy class is the most basic seating class, but it still offers comfortable seating and a variety of amenities.
- Premium economy class: Premium economy class offers more legroom, wider seats, and better meals than economy class.
- Business class: Business class offers spacious seating, lie-flat beds, and gourmet meals.
- First class: First class offers the highest level of service and luxury, with private suites, lie-flat beds, and fine dining.
The best features of the airline
Brussels Airlines is a well-respected airline that offers a high level of service and a wide range of amenities. Some of the best features of the airline include:
- Extensive route network: Brussels Airlines flies to over 70 destinations in over 30 countries worldwide. This makes it a good choice for travelers who need to fly to a variety of destinations in Europe, Africa, and North America.
- Modern fleet: Brussels Airlines has a modern fleet of aircraft that offer comfortable seating and a variety of amenities.
- Excellent customer service: Brussels Airlines is known for its excellent customer service. Staff members are friendly and helpful, and they go out of their way to make sure that passengers have a pleasant experience.
UK airports from which they fly out
Brussels Airlines flies from the following UK airports:
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Manchester Airport (MAN)
- Birmingham Airport (BHX)
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI)
Top destinations for UK travellers
The top destinations for UK travellers on Brussels Airlines are:
- Brussels, Belgium
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Barcelona, Spain
- Berlin, Germany
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Dublin, Ireland
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Hamburg, Germany
- London, UK
- Madrid, Spain
- Milan, Italy
Overall, Brussels Airlines is a well-respected airline that offers a high level of service and a wide range of amenities. It is a good choice for travelers who need to fly to a variety of destinations in Europe, Africa, and North America and who are looking for a comfortable and pleasant travel experience.