China Airlines is the flag carrier of the Republic of China (Taiwan) and one of the two major airlines in Taiwan along with EVA Air. It is headquartered in Dayuan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan, and has its main hub at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. China Airlines flies to over 100 destinations in over 20 countries worldwide.
Destinations they fly to
China Airlines flies to a wide range of destinations in Asia, North America, Europe, and Oceania. Some of the most popular destinations include:
- Asia: Taipei, Kaohsiung, Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Singapore, Bangkok, and Jakarta
- North America: Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Vancouver, and Toronto
- Europe: Amsterdam, London, Frankfurt, Paris, Rome, and Vienna
- Oceania: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Auckland
Their loyalty program
China Airlines’ loyalty program is called Dynasty Flyer. It is a free-to-join program that offers members a number of benefits, including:
- Dynasty Flyer miles: Members earn Dynasty Flyer miles every time they fly with China Airlines or any of its partner airlines. Dynasty Flyer miles can be redeemed for flights, upgrades, and other rewards.
- Tier status: Members who earn enough Dynasty Flyer miles or fly a certain number of times per year can qualify for tier status. Tier status members receive additional benefits, such as priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling.
- Lounge access: Tier status members and certain high-paying fare passengers have access to China Airlines’ lounges around the world. Lounges offer a variety of amenities, including comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, and food and drinks.
Their seating and the classes of seats
China Airlines offers a variety of seating options on its flights, depending on the aircraft type and route. The most common seating classes are:
- Economy class: Economy class is the most basic seating class, but it still offers comfortable seating and a variety of amenities.
- Premium economy class: Premium economy class offers more legroom, wider seats, and better meals than economy class.
- Business class: Business class offers spacious seating, lie-flat beds, and gourmet meals.
- First class: First class offers the highest level of service and luxury, with private suites, lie-flat beds, and fine dining.
The best features of the airline
China Airlines is a well-respected airline that offers a high level of service and a wide range of amenities. Some of the best features of the airline include:
- Extensive route network: China Airlines flies to over 100 destinations in over 20 countries worldwide. This makes it a good choice for travelers who need to fly to a variety of destinations in Asia, North America, Europe, and Oceania.
- Modern fleet: China Airlines has a modern fleet of aircraft that offer comfortable seating and a variety of amenities.
- Excellent customer service: China Airlines is known for its excellent customer service. Staff members are friendly and helpful, and they go out of their way to make sure that passengers have a pleasant experience.
- Award-winning cuisine: China Airlines offers award-winning cuisine in all classes of service. Passengers can enjoy a variety of Taiwanese and international dishes, as well as a wide selection of wines and beverages.
UK airports from which they fly out
China Airlines flies from the following UK airports:
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
Top destinations for UK travellers
The top destinations for UK travellers on China Airlines are:
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Tokyo, Japan
- Osaka, Japan
- Seoul, South Korea
- Hong Kong
- Beijing, China
- Shanghai, China
- Guangzhou, China
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Overall, China Airlines is a well-respected airline that offers a high level of service and a wide range of amenities. It is a good choice for travelers who need to fly to a variety of destinations in Asia, North America, Europe, and Oceania and who are looking for a comfortable and pleasant travel experience.