Finnair is the flag carrier of Finland and the largest airline in the country. It is headquartered in Vantaa, on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its main hub. Finnair flies to over 80 destinations in over 40 countries worldwide.
Destinations they fly to
Finnair flies to a wide range of destinations in Europe, Asia, and North America, with a focus on connecting Finland to the rest of the world. Some of the most popular destinations include:
- Europe: London, Paris, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Berlin, Barcelona, Rome, Stockholm, Copenhagen, and Oslo
- Asia: Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore, and Delhi
- North America: New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco
Their loyalty program
Finnair’s loyalty program is called Finnair Plus. It is a free-to-join program that offers members a number of benefits, including:
- Finnair Plus points: Members earn Finnair Plus points every time they fly with Finnair or any of its partner airlines. Finnair Plus points can be redeemed for flights, upgrades, and other rewards.
- Tier status: Members who earn enough Finnair Plus points or fly a certain number of times per year can qualify for tier status. Tier status members receive additional benefits, such as priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling; access to Finnair’s lounges; and waived baggage fees.
- Lounge access: Tier status members and certain high-paying fare passengers have access to Finnair’s lounges around the world. Lounges offer a variety of amenities, including comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, and food and drinks.
Their seating and the classes of seats
Finnair offers a variety of seating options on its flights, depending on the aircraft type and route. The most common seating classes are:
- Economy class: Economy class is the most basic seating class, but it still offers comfortable seating and a variety of amenities, including a free checked bag, in-flight entertainment, and complimentary meals and drinks.
- Business class: Business class offers spacious seating, lie-flat beds, gourmet meals, and a variety of other amenities, such as priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling; access to Finnair’s lounges; and waived baggage fees.
- Business class premium: Business class premium is Finnair’s premium business class offering. It features private suites with lie-flat beds, direct aisle access, and personalized service.
The best features of the airline
Finnair is a well-respected airline that offers a high level of service and a variety of amenities. Some of the best features of the airline include:
- Extensive route network: Finnair flies to over 80 destinations in over 40 countries worldwide. This makes it a good choice for travelers who need to fly to a variety of destinations in Europe, Asia, and North America.
- Modern fleet: Finnair has a modern fleet of aircraft that offer comfortable seating and a variety of amenities.
- Excellent customer service: Finnair is known for its excellent customer service. Staff members are friendly and helpful, and they go out of their way to make sure that passengers have a pleasant experience.
- Competitive fares: Finnair offers competitive fares on all classes of service.
UK airports from which they fly out
Finnair flies from the following UK airport:
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
Top destinations for UK travellers
The top destinations for UK travellers on Finnair are:
- Helsinki, Finland
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Oslo, Norway
- Tokyo, Japan
- Osaka, Japan
- Seoul, South Korea
- Shanghai, China
- Beijing, China
- Hong Kong, China
- Bangkok, Thailand
Overall, Finnair is a well-respected airline that offers a high level of service and a variety of amenities at competitive fares. It is a good choice for travelers who need to fly to a variety of destinations in Europe, Asia, and North America and who are looking for a comfortable and pleasant travel experience.