Korean Air is the flag carrier of South Korea. It is headquartered in Seoul, with its hub at Seoul Incheon International Airport. Korean Air flies to over 120 destinations in over 40 countries worldwide.
Destinations they fly to
Korean Air flies to a wide range of destinations in Asia, North America, Europe, and Oceania. Some of the most popular destinations include:
- Asia: Seoul, Busan, Jeju, Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, and Manila
- North America: Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, and Vancouver
- Europe: London, Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Rome, and Madrid
- Oceania: Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane
Their loyalty program
Korean Air’s loyalty program is called SKYPASS. It is a free-to-join program that offers members a number of benefits, including:
- SKYPASS Miles: Members earn SKYPASS Miles every time they fly with Korean Air or any of its partner airlines. SKYPASS Miles can be redeemed for flights, upgrades, and other rewards.
- Tier status: Members who earn enough SKYPASS Miles or fly a certain number of times per year can qualify for tier status. Tier status members receive additional benefits, such as priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling; access to Korean Air Lounges; and waived baggage fees.
- Lounge access: Tier status members and certain high-paying fare passengers have access to Korean Air Lounges around the world. Korean Air Lounges offer a variety of amenities, including comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, and food and drinks.
Their seating and the classes of seats
Korean Air offers a variety of seating options on its flights, depending on the aircraft type and route. The most common seating classes are:
- Economy class: Economy class is the most basic seating class, but it still offers comfortable seating and a variety of amenities, including a free checked bag, in-flight entertainment, and complimentary meals and drinks.
- Prestige class: Prestige class is Korean Air’s premium economy class offering. It features more legroom, wider seats, and better meals than economy class.
- Business class: Business class offers spacious seating, lie-flat beds, gourmet meals, and a variety of other amenities, such as priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling; access to Korean Air Lounges; and waived baggage fees.
- First class: First class offers the highest level of service and luxury, with private suites, lie-flat beds, and fine dining.
The best features of the airline
Korean Air is a well-respected airline that offers a high level of service and a variety of amenities. Some of the best features of the airline include:
- Extensive route network: Korean Air flies to over 120 destinations in over 40 countries worldwide. This makes it a good choice for travelers who need to fly to a variety of destinations in Asia, North America, Europe, and Oceania.
- Modern fleet: Korean Air has a modern fleet of aircraft that offer comfortable seating and a variety of amenities.
- Excellent customer service: Korean Air is known for its excellent customer service. Staff members are friendly and helpful, and they go out of their way to make sure that passengers have a pleasant experience.
- Competitive fares: Korean Air offers competitive fares on all classes of service.
UK airports from which they fly out
Korean Air flies from the following UK airport:
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
Top destinations for UK travellers
The top destinations for UK travellers on Korean Air are:
- Seoul, South Korea
- Tokyo, Japan
- Osaka, Japan
- Shanghai, China
- Beijing, China
- Hong Kong
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Manila, Philippines
- Los Angeles, USA
- New York City, USA
Overall, Korean Air is a well-respected airline that offers a high level of service and a variety of amenities at competitive fares. It is a good choice for travelers who need to fly to a variety of destinations in Asia, North America, Europe, and Oceania and who are looking for a comfortable and pleasant travel experience.