Loganair is a Scottish airline based at Glasgow Airport. It is the largest regional airline in the United Kingdom by passenger numbers and fleet size. Loganair was founded in 1962 and has been operating commercial flights since then. The airline has a fleet of over 40 aircraft and flies to over 40 destinations in the UK, Ireland, and Europe.
- Type: Regional airline
- Founded: 1962
- Headquarters: Glasgow Airport, Scotland
- Fleet size: Over 40 aircraft
- Destinations: Over 40 destinations in the UK, Ireland, and Europe
Destinations they fly to:
- UK: Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Doncaster, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Inverness, Isle of Man, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool, London City, London Heathrow, London Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Southend, Stansted, Stornoway
- Ireland: Dublin, Cork
- Europe: Amsterdam, Bergen, Dublin, Esbjerg, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Stavanger, Trondheim
Their loyalty program:
Loganair does not have a formal loyalty program. However, the airline does offer a number of benefits to its regular customers, such as discounted fares and priority check-in.
Their seating and the classes of seats:
Loganair offers two cabin classes across its fleet:
- Economy Class: Economy Class features comfortable seats with plenty of legroom and recline.
- Business Class: Business Class features spacious seats with extra legroom and recline, as well as a variety of inflight amenities, such as priority check-in and boarding, and an extra baggage allowance.
The best features of the airline:
Loganair is known for its excellent customer service, reliable flights, and commitment to serving remote communities. The airline is also known for its affordable fares and its wide network of destinations.
Airports from which they fly out in UK:
Loganair flies from the following UK airports:
- Aberdeen Airport (ABZ)
- Belfast International Airport (BFS)
- Birmingham Airport (BHX)
- Bristol Airport (BRS)
- Cardiff Airport (CWL)
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport (DSA)
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI)
- Exeter Airport (EXT)
- Glasgow Airport (GLA)
- Inverness Airport (INV)
- Isle of Man Airport (IOM)
- Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA)
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LPL)
- London City Airport (LCY)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- London Luton Airport (LTN)
- Manchester Airport (MAN)
- Newcastle Airport (NCL)
- Norwich International Airport (NWI)
- Southend Airport (SEN)
- Stansted Airport (STN)
- Stornoway Airport (SYY)
Top destinations for UK travelers:
The top destinations for UK travelers on Loganair include:
- Isle of Man
- Leeds Bradford
- London City
Loganair is a great choice for travelers who are looking for an affordable and convenient way to fly to popular destinations in the UK, Ireland, and Europe. The airline is known for its excellent customer service, reliable flights, and commitment to serving remote communities.