Kenya Airways, also known as KQ, is the flag carrier of Kenya. It is headquartered in Embakasi, Nairobi, with its hub at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Kenya Airways flies to over 40 destinations in Africa, Europe, and Asia.
Destinations they fly to
Kenya Airways flies to a wide range of destinations in Africa, Europe, and Asia. Some of the most popular destinations include:
- Africa: Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Lamu, Eldoret, Entebbe, Kampala, Kigali, Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Lagos, Accra, Abidjan, and Cairo
- Europe: London, Amsterdam, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome, and Dubai
- Asia: Guangzhou and Bangkok
Their loyalty program
Kenya Airways’ loyalty program is called Flying Blue. It is a free-to-join program that offers members a number of benefits, including:
- Flying Blue Miles: Members earn Flying Blue Miles every time they fly with Kenya Airways or any of its partner airlines. Flying Blue Miles can be redeemed for flights, upgrades, and other rewards.
- Tier status: Members who earn enough Flying Blue Miles or fly a certain number of times per year can qualify for tier status. Tier status members receive additional benefits, such as priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling; access to Kenya Airways Lounges; and waived baggage fees.
- Lounge access: Tier status members and certain high-paying fare passengers have access to Kenya Airways Lounges around the world. Kenya Airways Lounges offer a variety of amenities, including comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, and food and drinks.
Their seating and the classes of seats
Kenya Airways offers a variety of seating options on its flights, depending on the aircraft type and route. The most common seating classes are:
- Economy class: Economy class is the most basic seating class, but it still offers comfortable seating and a variety of amenities, including a free checked bag, in-flight entertainment, and complimentary meals and drinks.
- Premium economy class: Premium economy class offers more legroom, wider seats, and better meals than economy class.
- Business class: Business class offers spacious seating, lie-flat beds, gourmet meals, and a variety of other amenities, such as priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling; access to Kenya Airways Lounges; and waived baggage fees.
- First class: First class offers the highest level of service and luxury, with private suites, lie-flat beds, and fine dining.
The best features of the airline
Kenya Airways is a well-respected airline that offers a high level of service and a variety of amenities. Some of the best features of the airline include:
- Extensive route network: Kenya Airways flies to over 40 destinations in Africa, Europe, and Asia. This makes it a good choice for travelers who need to fly to a variety of destinations in Africa, as well as key destinations in Europe and Asia.
- Modern fleet: Kenya Airways has a modern fleet of aircraft that offer comfortable seating and a variety of amenities.
- Excellent customer service: Kenya Airways is known for its excellent customer service. Staff members are friendly and helpful, and they go out of their way to make sure that passengers have a pleasant experience.
- Competitive fares: Kenya Airways offers competitive fares on all classes of service.
UK airports from which they fly out
Kenya Airways flies from the following UK airport:
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
Top destinations for UK travellers
The top destinations for UK travellers on Kenya Airways are:
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Mombasa, Kenya
- Lamu, Kenya
- Entebbe, Uganda
- Kampala, Uganda
- Kigali, Rwanda
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Cairo, Egypt
Overall, Kenya Airways is a well-respected airline that offers a high level of service and a variety of amenities at competitive fares. It is a good choice for travelers who need to fly to a variety of destinations in Africa, as well as key destinations in Europe and Asia, and who are looking for a comfortable and pleasant travel experience.
Please note that Kenya Airways is currently undergoing a restructuring process, and some routes may be suspended or discontinued in the near future.