Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA, also known as Norwegian, is a Norwegian low-cost airline that operates scheduled flights to over 150 destinations in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. It is headquartered in Fornebu, Norway, and has its hub at Oslo Airport, Gardermoen.
Destinations they fly to
Norwegian flies to a wide range of destinations in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. Some of the most popular destinations include:
- Europe: Oslo, London, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Berlin, and Madrid
- North America: New York City, Boston, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami
- South America: Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro
- Africa: Marrakech and Tenerife
- Asia: Bangkok, Phuket, and Krabi
- Middle East: Dubai and Tel Aviv
Their loyalty program
Norwegian’s loyalty program is called Norwegian Reward. It is a free-to-join program that offers members a number of benefits, including:
- Norwegian Reward CashPoints: Members earn Norwegian Reward CashPoints every time they fly with Norwegian or any of its partner airlines. Norwegian Reward CashPoints can be redeemed for flights, upgrades, and other rewards.
- Tier status: Members who earn enough Norwegian Reward CashPoints or fly a certain number of times per year can qualify for tier status. Tier status members receive additional benefits, such as priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling; access to Norwegian Lounges; and waived baggage fees.
- Lounge access: Tier status members and certain high-paying fare passengers have access to Norwegian Lounges around the world. Norwegian Lounges offer a variety of amenities, including comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, and food and drinks.
Their seating and the classes of seats
Norwegian offers two classes of service on its flights: Economy Class and Premium Class.
- Economy Class: Economy Class is the most basic seating class, but it still offers comfortable seating and a variety of amenities, including a free checked bag, in-flight entertainment, and complimentary meals and drinks.
- Premium Class: Premium Class offers more legroom, wider seats, and better meals than Economy Class. It also includes priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling; access to Norwegian Lounges; and waived baggage fees.
The best features of the airline
Norwegian is a well-respected airline that offers a high level of service and a variety of amenities at competitive fares. Some of the best features of the airline include:
- Low fares: Norwegian is known for its low fares on all classes of service.
- Modern fleet: Norwegian has a modern fleet of aircraft that offer comfortable seating and a variety of amenities.
- Extensive route network: Norwegian flies to over 150 destinations in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. This makes it a good choice for travelers who need to fly to a variety of destinations around the world.
- Excellent customer service: Norwegian is known for its excellent customer service. Staff members are friendly and helpful, and they go out of their way to make sure that passengers have a pleasant experience.
UK airports from which they fly out
Norwegian flies from the following UK airports:
- London Gatwick Airport (LGW)
- London Stansted Airport (STN)
- Manchester Airport (MAN)
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI)
- Birmingham Airport (BHX)
Top destinations for UK travellers
The top destinations for UK travellers on Norwegian are:
- Oslo, Norway
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Barcelona, Spain
- Paris, France
- Rome, Italy
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Berlin, Germany
- Madrid, Spain
- New York City, USA
- Los Angeles, USA
Overall, Norwegian is a well-respected airline that offers a high level of service and a variety of amenities at competitive fares. It is a good choice for travelers who need to fly to a variety of destinations around the world, and who are looking for a comfortable and pleasant travel experience.